AHall
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 1993 Nissan 240sx

Quote:
Originally Posted by bm5bullit View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by josec70 View Post
My comment was speaking to performance and the fact that it should improve as he tests and dials it better.

I'm not sure what "is" or "is not" worth it to the owner who shelled out $30k ... he'll have to tell us.
Well, after following these "forged upgrades" motors for several years I can truly understand why there are some forum members that do not see the benefits as clearly as others. I was about to pull the trigger on this upgrade with my F10 M5 due to the possibility of grenading my car as it was pushing 680 rwhp and had a built trans. Fortunately, around that time I was offered funds that I don't think anyone else would have so, I sold the car. Hence, I am almost at the same point that I was before and now with my F90. It would be worth it to me as I see an F90 that can walk most other supercars as long as I am reasonable with my expectations. I will still be driving a gentleman's sedan.
Do you believe the upgrade to forged internals is only necessary if you increase power above stock?
Appreciate 0