06-18-2020, 03:40 PM   #65
cptobvious
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C HS DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbomeister View Post
Imagine how bad it feels , being on a forum in order to justify your purchase or just to tell bad things about cars that you have no idea

I love you guys, Turbomeister & SYT_Shadow!!!

Yeah, it has always been truly baffling to me that on a BMW enthusiast forum there's so much hate for BMW. If I were to go by some of the posts, I would have thought that I'd accidentally landed on Ihatebimmerspost. So weird.

What's truly bizarre is the whole, "Well, for that price, I could just get a GT4!" WTF???

1. No, you couldn't. Last I checked, GT4's, spec'ed anywhere close to what you'd want, are something like $30k more than an M2CS here in the U.S.

2. If you want a GT4, go buy yourself a GT4! Why are you on this forum pissing and moaning about how you want a GT4?

3. Why are you constantly on this forum saying either "This is how the M2 should have come in the first place" and "For this money, I could get a tune and have higher performance"? Dude, if you want to mod your car, go mod your car! Why are you on this forum constantly pissing and moaning about how "I wouldn't spend that kind of money on X"?

So weird! I mean, who wakes up in the morning and thinks to themselves, "You know what I gotta do today? I gotta get onto an Internet forum, and tell everyone what they should do with their money"???

Jeez Louise! You know what? Here's what I'm going to do as an homage to these weirdos.

a) I'm going onto a Rolex forum and telling everyone: "I wouldn't pay $10k for a Submariner. For that kind of money, you could buy a Timex and have enough left over for 900 Costco lasagnas."

b) I'm going onto a gardening forum and telling everyone: "I wouldn't pay $10 for a green bell pepper plant. For that kind of money, you could get a red bell pepper plant instead."

c) I'm going onto a fish enthusiast forum and telling everyone: "The new koi varieties suck. For that kind of money, you could get a cat instead."

Okay... rant over.
Appreciate 7
SYT_Shadow11500.00
Montaver2237.50
Davil6570.50
F87EVO4055.00
aparedes302.00