JME
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Garage List
2008 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew View Post
So how does Meguiares compares to Zaino? I am going to take the Saturday class offered by Meguiares in Irvine which should be really fun =P

I was thinking of getting a kit just like the one mentioned in this thread, but I was a bit scared using a polish and orbital since I never detailed a car before (hence the Meguiares class).

On the other hand, for the money and time, it may be a better idea to have a professional shop detail my car and then maintain it? I'm sure the kit saves money since it can last more than one detail...

No need for an orbital if you are using Zaino, at least it my opinion.

I bought the kit listed above and my paint looks flawless. I used many different products back in the day and only one other product even came close to Zaino, and I can't find it for sale anymore

When people tell you Zaino looks better and better the more coats you put on, take them at their word. I put a dozen coats of Z-5 and a few coats of Z-2 on my car and just happened to park next to a SGM 335 the other day and the difference was impressive.

The one thing I havent used is Z-8, but I have some on order and will be using it instead of Z-6 if I like the results. Oh, and ZFX ftw.
Appreciate 0