Major nutz
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 n54 e92xi, 6mt, kw v3

Garage List
2009 335xi  [8.89]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajsalida View Post
Cool. I looked at your garage pics, what are the sizes on the tires in the pics on the street. Those look like OEM 19's? Also what is the front camber in those pics. That stance looks fantastic.
Thanks! Yea, those are a set of 19" BMW style 230s (offered as OEM at one point) that I bought used. (Also bought the brakes used.) You know the only thing going for those wheels though are looks, they are heavy and don't ride nearly as nice as 18s. I have to be careful driving around the street with those. Pic was taken with -2.8d up front, -2d back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajsalida View Post
Any issues with excessive wear @ -2.8? How about harshness on the street with the Vorschlags?
AJ, "excessive" and "acceptable" are subjective I guess. I have 1/8 toe in, maybe even a little less, so I believe I get acceptable wear. I have more wear on the outside shoulder from, um, turning "spiritidly" and I can also rotate all four. So I even drive winter at -2.8d. I only drive maybe 500 miles all winter, so that probably has an affect on "acceptable". Vorshlags do make some noise and add some discomfort. My car sounds like a truck from inside too because I removed the head cover and the "tray" (for heat evacuation and because I got lazy - I change my brake fluid a lot). As long as it's acceptable to my wife, it's acceptable to me.

Last edited by IN54NITY; 11-01-2013 at 12:41 PM..
Appreciate 0