View Single Post
      09-10-2022, 11:17 AM   #88
padrino
Alpina!
Rep
Drives: Alpina XB7

Quote:
Originally Posted by East Coast Supra View Post
Just signed for my csl yesterday. Unfortunately was not able to get plates until Monday. This was a dealer specd allocation. AW, Graphic Delete, M-Bucket Seats.

A couple of things I’m working on.

There is a strip kit available to purchase. I plan on doing so and offering with the car if ever sold.

I’m looking into swapping for the full bucket seats as I will be using the car mostly for promotional and track use.

If anyone is interested in the power seats for their full buckets I can facilitate the transport/shipping or meet you.

Other than that the car is amazing! I have been calling all dealerships for the last 3-4 weeks and just got lucky a few days ago. Called as it was coming off of the truck one morning, not allocated and for MSRP. I stopped what I was doing and put a deposit on it within the hour. They said it was the fastest a car has ever sold after coming off the truck. Very lucky and excited to bring our expertise from the b58 platform over to the s58.
Very impressive, many paid over MSRP and they actually ordered the sag allocations hit.. Let us know and post photos!
Appreciate 0