Drives: E92M3-E46M3-E46Wagon-E89Z4-E36

Garage List
1994 325is Race Car  [0.00]
2011 BMW Z4  [0.00]
1998 M3 Coupe  [0.00]
2008 M3 Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5soko335i View Post
**posting this for a member here NYCe60ne90, wish i could join though haha. enjoy guys

just thought we would have a spring/summer meet for all the Bimmer and such for the summer, and where else to have it except Floyd bennet field in Brooklyn. i just got my e90 so i wanted to meet up with everyone and see how everyone is modding there cars!!

GENERAL:
The meet and greet will be at floyd bennet field

DIRECTIONS:
TO FLOYD BENNETT FIELD

For those coming from Staten Island, central/southern NJ and all pts south, take 278 East across the Verrazano Narrows Bridge, go east on the Belt Pkwy, take exit 11S (Flatbush Ave), continue along Flatbush Ave going away from Brooklyn. Take a left onto Aviation Rd. (it should be the last cross road you see before the tolls). This well-signed road will lead you to Floyd Bennett Field.

For those coming from the Bronx, Queens, Long Island and Brooklyn, take the Van Wyck Expwy towards JFK Airport to Belt Pkwy west, take exit 11A (Flatbush Ave), continue along Flatbush Ave going away from Brooklyn. Take a left onto Aviation Rd. (it should be the last cross road you see before the tolls). This well-signed road will lead you to Floyd Bennett Field.

For those coming from Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and all pts north, take 95 south across the Whitestone Bridge, connect with the Van Wyck Expwy, and follow directions for those coming from the NYC boroughs.

DATES: TBA ...........

TIME:
TBA

DETAILS:

map of floyd bennett field

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_Bennett_Field

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

THERE WILL BE NO RACING IN FBF. SPEEDING IS AT UR OWN RISK AND IS STRESSED INSIDE OF FBF. NO EXCESSIVE BURNOUTS,REVVING, LOW MUSIC. AND NO LITTERING.

please add yourself to the list please, there will be a pool for the date/time aswell. im shooting for the next 2 weeks , 3 weeks the latest.

1.) me
2.) skierman64
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
If the date and time fits my schedule.