View Single Post
      07-22-2016, 06:04 AM   #84
Kayani_1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92/E60

Sorry, to say that but the guy in charge of working on current and future BMW's should not sound so puzzled about the gripe on lack of steering feel. I mean has he been living under a rock. Does he not research what most reviewers or enthusiast are complaining about? At his position he needs to pay more attention to the merits or demerits of his newly introduced cars. The customer survey filled out by soccer moms who want lexus like steering feel is just not enough. I mean come on guy many people have loudly and vocally complained about this in every single review of the current 6 series, 5 series, and 3 series.

For me personally, I hated the new steering feel of the newer BMW models. Initially I complained loudly on every automotive forum I could find. Slowly it sunk in the guy in-charge of making decisions at BMW is just after larger market shares and I will just have to speak with my wallet. I was right as the guy in-charge is just on his way to transform the 3 series into the next Toyota Camry. To a large extent he already has done it.

After ownership of 2 decades of BMW cars I said good bye to the brand due to exactly such reasons. If I wanted floaty ride, dead steering, and car making terrible engine sounds I would have just bought a Toyota Camry instead of a 3 series and saved myself a lot of money.

Will not buy and have not bought until the following

#returnsteeringfeel #nofloatyrides #sportyoverluxury #greatsoundingcar
nickname"BAD 3",MHD E85 tune,RennArt catback non-resonated exhaust,VRSF Downpipes, VRSF 7"FMIC,VRSF stock side inlets,SSQV BOV,ECS CP,M-performance alcantara steering,retrofit M3 paddle shifters,Alpina B3 tranny flash,AFE power seal CAI,LED angels,ST Coilovers,M3 upper/lower control arms,E93 M3 Front Swaybar ,235/35/19x9 ,275/30/19x9.5. M sport bumpers, CF diffuser. When in doubt..flat out.

Last edited by Kayani_1; 07-25-2016 at 10:56 PM..
Appreciate 3