View Single Post
      08-29-2016, 10:27 PM   #1
SeanWRT
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 & F87 M2

Just to update everybody with my review on the OEM rubber I ended up buying weeks ago - I regret it.

It fits well, feel so rigid and really is easy to clean - just everything already it's known for, BUT it's easier to get dirty, your shoes doesn't have to be wet to leave marks on that piece of rubber AND most importantly, it looks cheap even in its cleanest form. It feels far less luxurious compared to the original flannelette blue stitched one.

I am selling rubber mats and buying MP ones instead. I have to clean them once a week anyway.

Original Post on Aug 30, 2016:

Want to have a few parts ready before my LBB m2 arrives, so the floor mats.

Came cross OEM rubber ones (for F22) and saw a picture from a member here showing it fits m2 no problem as below. The picture also shows a better "fit" to my eye than nearly every m performance mat I have seen, except that the all black rubber does look a little bit dull to me.

BMW offer black (base line), black+beige/oyster(modern line), and black+red(sport line). I wish BMW offer black+blue as my m2 is in LBB, which they didn't yet.

So, which color do you guys think best fit? I'll pair it with mp stainless steel pedal.

This is the getbmwparts purchase link to the 3 color options.
https://www.getbmwparts.com/partloca...catalogid=4462
Attached Images

Last edited by SeanWRT; 09-01-2016 at 12:39 AM.. Reason: add a picture
Appreciate 0