GAMA
///Mflight Member
Puerto Rico
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M5 F90 Comp

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemancpa View Post
I just got the same message from my dealer saying that my delivery is delayed on my 2021 M5. My car arrived at the US port on 11/10. My dealer is saying that he’ll have an updated timeline by next Friday. This sucks.

I don’t understand how we are just hearing about this. I’ve had my car in order since August (Individual Color). It seems like there should have been more expectation setting, like “we have an outstanding recall issue that is currently in the process of being resolved which may delay delivery.” To hear about it as I’m trying to schedule transportation from the dealer to my home is unacceptable. I don’t fault my dealer, more so BMW, for dropping this massive heater on the dealers out of no where.

If I hear any news about my timeline, I’ll share with the group. Look forward to updates from others in the same situation as well. Damn it, I was really pumped to do some driving over thanksgiving weekend.
I feel the same way brother. Over two months waiting and they tell me about this the same day i was supposed to take delivery. And the sad part is BMW would not even give me a loaner.
Appreciate 0