View Single Post
      07-27-2008, 06:53 AM   #20
Vancity1
Private
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbernard1984 View Post
I agree with everyone above, Anthony and Riss Racing have been one of the best companies i have dealt with for performance parts. I have dealt with many companies over the years and spent plenty hard earned cash and never once had a second thought about spending money with them. The very fact that Anthony issued a refund at 4:30 in the morning really shows the kind of company Riss Racing is. Some people you can just never make happy, such is life.
good then continue to do business with them, the fact is they did not treat me this way, hence my preface that it was my individual experience with them that I was describing. They never let me know about this customs issue and never gave me a firm eta after repeated begging attempts.

As a customer I hope that when a company lists a product as available, it is actually available and I do not have to call and email them repeatedly to have it shipped after I have payed, let alone find out after nearly a month, 12 emails and 4 phone calls that I will not only not be receiving the product but that there was a problem with customs that was not relayed to me until after I posted a public complaint about the issue.......

I mean seriously, that is beyond unprofessional and people can make up their own minds. This is the internet and a public forum. I am posting my personal experience, take from it what you will. I'm just happy if I get my money back and get to actually receive an oil catch can for my car.

The dp is ironically a secondary thought to this thread.