View Single Post
      03-21-2018, 03:11 PM   #1
ljb
Rep
Drives: F90 M5C

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Hi All,

Yes I ordered a competition package F90 M5 last month, yes the build date was confirmed by Munich over the phone. Yes I have a delivery estimate. Read on.

I've purchased quite a few M cars in the last couple years from a BMW owned factory dealership, which means that it's not a dealership owned by a sub company like Trivett here in Australia, BMW group themselves own and run the dealership. They have direct contact with the guys in Munich and after shopping around a few dealers before making a order they were the only ones to have any information on the comp pack.

Now let's get started; Australia will only see the comp pack for orders now on. The first and launch edition is sold / already allocated.

The price of the comp pack in Australia is $20k. Including the following;
  • B&W Hifi standard
  • Carbon fibre engine cover standard (two parts over the engine and charge air coolers at the front of the engine)
  • Suspension is lower -7 / 10mm front and rear
  • Usual black grills badges side vents etc
  • 460kw (616hp) torque not confirmed
  • Competition Package specific exhaust tuning same as latest M3 comp pack, cracks burbles on the over run.
  • Sports exhaust standard on top of tuning
The full information is going to dealers in the April bulletin. With only some of the information was given to me as it was directly effecting my order. E.g I was about to pay for the B&O twice.

My build will be in July this year delivery the last week of September. Australia has 20 cars allocated.

I have the order form, Australian options list with pricing if anyone wants to PM me. (Comp pack isn't on the options list yet, before anyone asks)

-ljb

Last edited by ljb; 03-22-2018 at 06:56 AM..
Appreciate 10
esquire477.50
Hedoniste3820.50
mstmng141.00
CruzM3284.00
dzu118.50
Simple1133.50
Soul_Glo13343.50