09-26-2019, 02:10 PM   #19
shahin
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 18 M5 FE,15 M6 GC, 12 M5,06 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtknight View Post
So, that's a no to the list? Okay. I'm not sure if you read your own post, but after re-reading it, I think the happiness part may be something you will want to look into.
I'm not sure about the "trying to convince you about something that didn't happen" part? M5 won in the video. It runs 10.2x at the track at 136 MPH. 720S are high 9 second cars at low 140's to touching 150 depending on DA. The video - no one got destroyed. The video you posted - about Brooks - I'm not sure if you watched it, but he speaks about the track being poor prep and him losing and then him getting them to clean up the track and then winning three times in a row - with a 10.05 ET. He also speaks about him being able to launch the car - better - on the street. So, thank-you for the video.
That said, it really isn't worth getting this upset about. Honestly. This is only the internet.

You are super angry with me? Okay. It will pass, believe me.
You are a Quirf, something meaningless that happens, people have a good laugh and forget about you.
Just to put the nail in your coffin, first you assume that you are a judge or have the right to critique the video which no one cares about your opinion. Second you accuse the video to be fake and put together that the M5 won. Third, M5 did 10.2 136 trap with street tires, on a private streets with a passenger and not the best conditions. Not a prepped track, tire warmers and drag radials. Lastly, trap speed and 1/4 mile times are not necessarily connected to win a race. Your messiah Brooks did 140 trap vs the 130 trap lambo and still was slower to the 1/4 mile.
And no where in the video or my statements did I say 720S is slow or not capable of 9's and 150 plus trap speeds

So little man if you want respect, come with facts and not accusations and assumptions and you will get respect in return.
I just posted this link here for fellow F90 M5 enthusiast to see what a modified one can do against a stock 720S.

Save the back and forth and move on to something else
Appreciate 0