View Single Post
      09-25-2019, 11:12 PM   #9
vtknight
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 F90 M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahin View Post
If you read my reply it was for shits and giggles two people just lining up their cars.
Second, that is not my Youtube Chanel nor did I put the headings or title of video, again someone having fun with the video. Lastly inspector gadget, the M5 beat the 720S from the mid point all the way to the 1/4 mile aka stop sign and left off the gas. Me and 50 other people where there to witness it.
So enjoy the video and remember there are no kids here making false cut and paste video clips.
At the end of the day, it was race between a stock 720S rear wheel drive vs a well modified awd M5.
That night M5 beat the 720 S
If by Inspector Gadget - (he deserves capitals) - you mean I am correct with what I wrote. Thank-you. Like I have said above - having raced a few times in my life - that's racing; the quicker and faster car can always lose depending on driver, car condition and track conditions. That said - the car didn't lose - one or more of the above did. I know you probably didn't get the hand clapping response you were looking for here - and that may have thrown you off a bit, and you find yourself somewhat salty about that, but many on here are unbiased and will call out if a side by side race isn't the definition of "destroyed" and the simple fact no modified F90, at least that I know of, especially in Toronto - even traps 140 MPH in the 1/4 - forget 145-150.
So - like I said - fun video - the modded M5 won - all it needs is a title change.
Appreciate 0