View Single Post
      09-25-2019, 10:39 PM   #7
onfireX5
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F90M5,F85X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahin View Post
If you read my reply it was for shits and giggles two people just lining up their cars.
Second, that is not my Youtube Chanel nor did I put the headings or title of video, again someone having fun with the video. Lastly inspector gadget, the M5 beat the 720S from the mid point all the way to the 1/4 mile aka stop sign and left off the gas. Me and 50 other people where there to witness it.
So enjoy the video and remember there are no kids here making false cut and paste video clips.
At the end of the day, it was race between a stock 720S rear wheel drive vs a well modified awd M5.
That night M5 beat the 720 S
1. I don't have any doubt what you posted was what happened. Period.
2. I owned an F90 for 18 months and loved it. Would still own it if the TTS did not exist.
3. I cross shopped the 720S vs the TTS. Wayyy too many reliablility issues, rattle issues, etc in the 720S for me as a comfortable , fast daily. So I bought the slower TTS. I would actually have kept my F90 over the 720S, even though the 720S has amazing acceleration (when running).

But, what J brought up above is about real world racing. On that night, with those drivers the F90 won. In a race with reasonably equal drivers and the 720S running at stock potential power, it would never come close to losing to a Stage XXX tune with downpipes, race gas, meth injection, etc. so I know where J is coming from....

Now if the F90 has a LOT more mods than posted...aftermarket turbos, combo tune, gutted interior , single race seat, etc,etc,etc, could come close to a stock 720S.....
Appreciate 1
shahin169.50