View Single Post
      09-25-2019, 04:44 PM   #5
vtknight
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 F90 M5 Competition

It's great to post cool videos, but like anything else it is too easy to get caught up in hype. I love my F90 CE - but I am not going to start stating, even modified, I am a "Dragon Slayer"...lol...sigh.

The video is disjointed...at about 15 seconds - the Mclaren is clearly pulling ahead - albeit going up a hill. Then there is video of the BMW ahead by about a car where the second camera angle starts up just after - but then the Mclaren pulls ahead before both cars brake - like the first camera angle.

So - "destroyed" is obviously the wrong word to use here and is likely click bait for views - and being honest - this outcome is an aberration. 720's trap mid 140's bone stock and are in the mid to high 9's. I have video of a 720 that looks just like the one in this video - trapping 150 MPH. There is no "should be much faster" - the 720 is 100% faster. No F90 is remotely close to that trap speed to my knowledge. If it was a bad start - cool - that is racing, but these cars are not very close to each other performance wise.

A quick change in title and its a fun watch.
Appreciate 2
Vic5519360.50
onfireX53618.50