Rep
Drives: M5 F90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickburn7 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickburn7 View Post
Haven't measured the gains but I very clearly feel the pick up in power from stock. It's super easy to use with the app function and 2k miles on it and not one issue.
Plus I installed it with 400 miles on a brand new engine and haven't had the patience of breaking anything in gently.
and didnt you use a lower map?

we all know there are options out there but as Onfire has stated, it truly is just a plug and play and walk away.
I used a lower map for about 400 miles and then just went to Race mode #nopatience
Quote:
Originally Posted by r33_RGSport View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by limeypride View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by r33_RGSport View Post
It was a joke. Forgot the emoticon. Damn you Vic55 .
Oops, sorry--I'm not usually that clueless
Nice to meet you.
Tried it Map7 R mode and the car squirmed like never before, was grappling for traction, and again that's never been an issue before!! I have always felt it wasn't as peppy as the S8 APR Stage II but this way it's a little more and if I dare say I never felt that a car would leave me not wanting more power with AWD, but I guess this is where I am!! But exhaust sucks?!

Hey guys with Comp Package and upgrading to Akra or what not, please LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANNA GET RID IF YOUR AND I WILL GET IT PICKED UP FEOM YOUR PLACE BY FEDEX!!

Thanks
R33-RGSuppet couldn't be possibly more helpful and that's very very important!!
I am happier even more than APR considering pricing and the ease of install!!
Appreciate 1
r33_RGSport12971.00