View Single Post
      07-04-2009, 05:40 PM   #16
papitosabe
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '06 Z4 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimsterzx7r View Post
Wow, looks great prophetx, and for a great price, Best price I was quoted was 139 per wheel in Houston.

Looks dark but not too dark very tasteful. For a minute there I thought you had powdercoated your own rims (cuz this is in the DIY section). That would be a feat!
mims...i was recommended to someone to do some minor damage and paint work...he fixed my bumper that i was quoted to replace w/used and repainted for $600...gas tank panel damage quoted $300 (i pulled out of the gas station with the pump still on...cell phone dummy) and ended up doing both sideskirts...all for $800...the more stuff you do at once the cheaper it is I guess...I just hit a jag last week so getting more work done now..said he'd fix the rash on my wheels for $65 each and if you want to have them redone another color it would be $100 each...didn't do it as I'm on the fence about new rims/tires...but does fantastic work...i'll try and have pics soon...

New Image Touch Up..Juan Jimenez and comes out to your place to do it... has an austin # but in Houston...512/589-1887...post pics if you end up doing it..
Appreciate 0