First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlando86 View Post
Haha. Smart man and nice ride! Please record the footage for us. I've been contemplating on whether to add a ZL1 1le, Z06, M3/M4, Model 3P or Ram 1500 as a 3rd car. The spouse is leaning towards a truck but I love speed.

2019 M5 and 2020 X7 here.

coincidentally, we have a ram 1500 also. Needed a beater, dont like driving cars in the rain etc.

I would highly suggest the c7z06, and not because i own one. I came from an f10, and then got the z06. I will never go back. The experience of 600lbs less, coupled with the supercharger v8, it's truly something to experience. I know the two cars are not truly compareble, but i can assure you take a test drive in the z06, you will not be dissapointed. The brutal power throughout 1st, 2nd, 3rd, will leave you with a grin from ear to ear. Prices are sure to drop now with c8's coming to town too. If you need a small, but useless back seat, go with the ZL1. I love the front end, but i never liked camaro's.This was all way off topic, but whatever. Best of luck!
I agree with your comment on the C7 Z06. That is what I turned in for my M5 C. It's an absolute beast and so fun to drive, great on both the road and track. But you WILL have mechanical and aero issues. If you can fix you own cars then I think your good to go. Whatever you do though don't ever bring to a GM dealership. Their mechanics don't even know the model you have; I.e., Z06 v stingray.
Appreciate 0