Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 F90 M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahin View Post
HAHAHAHAHA
you are a nobody
you don't even matter
your life is so miserable that you have to make shit up in order to be able to communicate with anyone.
I don't need to compare myself to you or proof anything to you.
Just talking to you here I can see you are a looser.
You can have 5 bugatti chiron's in your garage and one billion dollars in your account. You are still a zero hahahahah
Trying to convince me of something that didn't happen because you said so. Keyboard Hero, go look at some more videos and see that cars with higher trap speeds lost to slower trap cars in the 1/4 mile

go poke someone on facebook and comment on other social media platforms to feel a bit better about yourself.

Goodnight my love, I wish that you find yourself and become happy inside
So, that's a no to the list? Okay. I'm not sure if you read your own post, but after re-reading it, I think the happiness part may be something you will want to look into.
I'm not sure about the "trying to convince you about something that didn't happen" part? M5 won in the video. It runs 10.2x at the track at 136 MPH. 720S are high 9 second cars at low 140's to touching 150 depending on DA. The video - no one got destroyed. The video you posted - about Brooks - I'm not sure if you watched it, but he speaks about the track being poor prep and him losing and then him getting them to clean up the track and then winning three times in a row - with a 10.05 ET. He also speaks about him being able to launch the car - better - on the street. So, thank-you for the video.
That said, it really isn't worth getting this upset about. Honestly. This is only the internet.

You are super angry with me? Okay. It will pass, believe me.
Appreciate 0