09-25-2019, 11:18 PM   #10
shahin
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 18 M5 FE,15 M6 GC, 12 M5,06 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtknight View Post
If by Inspector Gadget - (he deserves capitals) - you mean I am correct with what I wrote. Thank-you. Like I have said above - having raced a few times in my life - that's racing; the quicker and faster car can always lose depending on driver, car condition and track conditions. That said - the car didn't lose - one or more of the above did. I know you probably didn't get the hand clapping response you were looking for here - and that may have thrown you off a bit, and you find yourself somewhat salty about that, but many on here are unbiased and will call out if a side by side race isn't the definition of "destroyed" and the simple fact no modified F90, at least that I know of, especially in Toronto - even traps 140 MPH in the 1/4 - forget 145-150.
So - like I said - fun video - the modded M5 won - all it needs is a title change.
ignorance is bliss, you win I was wrong
let me know where you like to meet in the gta and I'll bring you your price. A box of Tampons heavy flow to ease down your PMS
Sweetheart when someone responds to you with facts don't get all defensive and become a sourpuss with your assumptions and the way you would like have the events to happen.
Appreciate 0