Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmolaris View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eman6306 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmolaris View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eman6306 View Post
Thanks Ashmostro! This is really helpful. I agree. I actually talked to my CA, parts and a TireRack rep yesterday and ended up ordering another set of wheels and will mount a set of practically new (2k miles on them) 275/30/ZR20 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 that I have stored in bags from my Audi RS5 (sold the RS5 with the summers).

These tires are extremely close in size and will suffice for the winter months since we've had relatively mild winters recently. I don't plan on driving in extreme weather anyway. (we have an older Mercedes C450 4Matic and a leased '18 X1 for now).
Are those A/S 3 or A/S3+? I've heard there is quite a big difference between them. I was considering the A/S3+ but couldn't find the rear ones in stock anywhere and am going to just go with winter tires.
Good catch! They're A/S 3+ M/S (Mud & Snow)
Nice. Can you tell me the sizes of those tires?
Sure. 275/30/ZR20 (97 Y). It's also listed on the 2nd tire picture if you zoom in.
So you went with a square setup? Also aren't those not the same size as what's recommended?

Should be 275/35ZR20 for front and 285/35ZR20 right? Also load rating of 97 is below recommending. Not saying anything is wrong with your setup, just curious on how well it will work as I may consider the same thing
Ok gotcha but think you're missing (from my earlier posts) that I already had these practically new tires in storage bags from my Audi RS5.

I didn't choose this square setup, I just repurposed them from my Audi since confirming they should work fine on my F90 for a cold weather/ light snow application. Winter tire setups generally have some wiggle room. The differences with this set-up are negligible. Will let you know how it's working for me.

Choose whatever setup works best for you based on your situation.

Gone but not forgotten:'22 G82 M4Comp xDrive, '21 F90 M5 Comp,'19 Porsche 911 C4S, 15 Audi RS5, etc..
Appreciate 1