Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: '24 G83 M4C xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruza View Post
eman6306

She's looking good. Congrats sir, you'll love the F90. Our twin MBB's will meet soon. When are you scheduled for cermanic coating? I'm dropping mine off Sunday.

Your initial impressions are well stated. I'm in agreement, the car shifts very smoothly yet is raw at the same time if that makes sense. This is my 4th ///M and a week into ownership, I can see this being the best yet. Blows my former F10 M5 out of the water (literally).

Lease vs. finance is a personal call but like we discussed I'm a fan of leasing these vehicles, glad to help there.
Thanks! This is actually my first full ///M car. I had a few Msport/MPerformance plus Dinan but this is on another level....wow! Even my '15 Audi RS5 (B8 with n/a V8) paled in comparison.

I still have to try out all of these M settings/setups to see which combinations works best for me (including tranny shift speeds on shifter). I saw many driving reviews and noticed many (especially Joe Achilles) preferred the suspension in Comfort. Not sure I'll disengage 4WD and electric nannies until warmer weather!

I have appointment for 12/14 for the ceramic and bumper ppf (I couldn't get in earlier so not so happy about that, rock chips?)

Gone but not forgotten:'22 G82 M4Comp xDrive, '21 F90 M5 Comp,'19 Porsche 911 C4S, 15 Audi RS5, etc..
Appreciate 0