View Single Post
      04-19-2020, 10:53 AM   #16
ResidualJinx
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinWhistles View Post
Before purchasing my M5 I was on LeaseHackr desperately trying to find a broker that would assist on the lease of a 2020 Charger Hellcat widebody but got no responses. I started calling the local FCA dealers to order one and work a deal. After hearing the numbers being offered I said hell no!! Went back to a broker in the mid-atlantic with awesome lease deals on M5's that was only a couple hundred dollars a month more than the Hellcat so I jumped and 3 days later my car was shipped down from NJ to MD.

The TRX really has my interest though but wouldn't give up my M5 for it. I'm considering the TRX for my fiance's car replacement but I fear I'll run into the same poor lease run around I received with the Hellcat.
Y'all are right, there are some ridiculous markups on these vehicles sometimes, and i got a killer deal on my M5. Once they're available to order I am able to use military overseas car sales to purchase a TRX at just over invoice minus any rebates and pick it up at a stateside dealer of my choice. Ultimately I think I'll stick with the M5 because it is ridiculously fun to drive but I'm definitely paying attention to the final TRX product.
Appreciate 1