08-30-2016, 04:01 PM   #14
Naz24
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: W205 AMG C63 / E70 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsix View Post
Been to alot of gyms, the day came where I fucked up my shoulder. 2 year break.
Went back to the gym...fucked up shoulder... 1 year break. This went on a couple of times till I discovered, that the normal bodybuilding excercises actually kill your joints.
Doing normal bizeps curls eat up over time your neck. This can cause stuff you cant imagine in your worst nightmares. Anyhow all that brang me to Callesthenics. Now at the age of 36 yrs. Iam in the best shape of my life, all I do are some squats, slow ass dips, bodyweight Shoulder stuff...and Iam freaking buffed. The best thing on all that...pain free and NO fucked up shoulder. It looks like these isolated miscle workouts with weights do definately no good to your body. Thats at least what I had to learn, even I did perfect exercises, over years it ate up my joints. I can obly imagine how fucked up pro bodybuilders are...

Back Bizeps:

Always trained that way and my gaines werent bad. I had like pull and days...back in the days I was playing with weights.
Interesting perspective on work outs. At this point, i'm 25 and i've had my random fair share of muscle aches, thrown out backs and neck pain-- seems to happen randomly a few times a year.

I'm there to stay fit and keep my mind clear; not to compete in NPC Finals. So i will start taking a look into some of your recommendations

2017 C63
2012 X5M
SOLD: 2015 M3; 2007 X3 M Sport; 2014 X3 M Sport 35i; 2004 X5 4.4i; 1994 325i
Appreciate 0