08-30-2016, 01:09 PM   #11
Naz24
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: W205 AMG C63 / E70 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzE46 View Post
sometimes I train at different gyms. environment and scenery and using hammer strength machines does feel like a new start. deff switch up training to routines.

I recommended reading flex magazines and buying the Arnold encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding.
or the Mike menzter book. reading is key for knowledge when it comes to lifting. Deff watch kai greene vids or phil heath workouts and use that to fuel your drive.

I feel your pain OP, i wake up at 5:45 and my commute is 1.5 hours going and another 1.5 hours coming. I get home at 7pm, not as bad as you but I would for sure recommend pre workout, just have one scoop and try to lift on weekends more frequently or do a 3-4 day split...it stinks because my best workouts is on the weekends when im not working.. if Ronnie was a cop and won Mr Olympia's then find a way. but like Ronnie Coleman said, aint nothing to do but do it. mind over muscle. will power. good luck brotha
Thanks guys.. I think i'm going to look into changing my routine split. Ie instead of doing Back and Biceps, i'll do Chest/Biceps, just to switch it up a bit..

The espresso definitely is not cutting it lately. ESPECIALLY with the fact that its now dark out when i wake up.

2017 C63
2012 X5M
SOLD: 2015 M3; 2007 X3 M Sport; 2014 X3 M Sport 35i; 2004 X5 4.4i; 1994 325i
Appreciate 0