View Single Post
      07-13-2012, 06:08 AM   #2
Chris_F30_335
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 335

Hi Spikey,

Mate I am getting mine done by the dealer, "darkest legal" - they call it Graphite. $700 or so.

I get it done at the dealer on any new cars I get so I can go to the dealer for anything that goes wrong with the vehicle - including tint issues. Also, I dont want to drop my car off to ANYONE other than BMW, in case the scratch, dent or damage the car. When you take delivery of a new car it has to be perfect right. The dealer takes accoutnability for any chance of damage applying the tint.

I think you can find places that will do it for $300-400. Theres every chance it will be perfectly good, theres also every chance the dealer just takes it to those places themselves and pocket the difference.

Also, I dont really mind if it isn't insanely dark. At one stage I had a twin turbo Toyota Supra, that was 15% vis all the way round. That was just nuts. At night I couldnt see an effing thing! :P

Bottom line, I like the car done ready to roll when I take delivery. All accountability with the dealer.

Good luck!
DELIVERED! - BMW F30 335i, Mineral White, Luxury Line, 19" 401s, Dynamic M Runing Gear, Variable Sports Steering, Sports Seats, Glass Roof, HUD, Comfort Access, Rear View Camera, Music Interface & all the 335 fruit.
Appreciate 0