01-27-2020, 12:54 PM   #53
m5 guy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedjay View Post
Finally, a proper F90 M5 build underway. I can not wait to see how this plays out kimo, I know it will be sick!

Funny, I had an X5M when you had yours and it was a huge inspiration. Then I moved to an F10 M5 a couple of months after you.. Really wanting a new X5M this summer but I have a feeling you'll change my mind haha.
Thanks for the compliments! Nice to hear we have similar taste in cars. The next round of mods should be something for you then. Do stick around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAmes View Post
This car looks amazing. Does anyone know what the difference is between British Racing Green and Oxford Green?
Thanks! Yeah OGM2 is metallic and I believe BRG is not. Also BRG gets very light in the sun. OGM2 does not, just get's a more rich looking green depending how the metallic flakes hit the sun. In low light conditions it just looks blackish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZZZMD1991 View Post
Really gorgeous build.....I hope that green holds up after exposure to tropical sun......

Thanks! Definitely keeping her in the garage when not driving. A good ceramic coating will help too.
2001 E46 M3 Oxford Green Metallic II-Cinnamon SOLD
Appreciate 0