Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08/JB/E92

Garage List
2008 E92  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRGOO7 View Post
Ive had a credit card for probably 3 months...all in good standing.....two gas cards for four months in good standing as well.....Amex is only limited to delta right?
I believe they're affiliated with other airlines (Jet Blue & Delta) ........ these are the only 2 that I'm sure of.

AmEx Blue also allows for points accumulated to be used for travel. Check out the link, http://www.membershiprewards.com/cat...igibility.aspx , as it will show all the cards labeled as their "membership rewards" cards.

An FYI......... you will need atleast 6 months of positive credit history with no lates/collections/judgements etc .... before being considered for a card.

The Delta Gold card is fairly easy to secure and has NO annual fee. The Delta Platinum has a $75 annual fee with a few perks. Not really worth the cost unless you travel extensively.

The good news? Once you're in with AmEx it's very easy to be approved for other cards.

My favorite service associated with AmEx is the fact that insurance is automatically covered when renting a vehicle using an AmEx card.

No, I am not employed by AmEx ......... just try to stay educated with regard to my options.
Appreciate 0