Quote:
Originally Posted by limeypride View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akokar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpdriver17 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akokar View Post
So with jb4 how easy is to install n uninstall like I only wana use it when I take the car to track which will b like 2/3 times a month rest of time car has plenty of power for streets.
With the JB4 you can leave it installed and just change the map from your phone. Map 0 is stock. You may want to take it off if you go to the dealership though.

You should be able to get where you want to be with the JB4 and good gas. There have been a few people recently that aren't satisfied with their results. I was able to hit a 10.34 on my first run and a 10.27 on my second. That's from a non comp with Pirelli tires on the street. I had a BMS intake also, but they just add sound. The record for a JB4 with intake, exhaust and DP is 10.05. You should be able to hit a 10.5 or better depending on your DA.
Wow it b nice to b in 10's. I think I'll go with jb4 for sure then down the road I'll get secondary n may b intake for a sound
I have the JB4, nothing else. I get 92 octane pump gas here in WA so I add 6oz of BOOSTane Pro at each fill up. I run either map 2 or map 6—the latter if I'm tinkering with settings. I consistently hit 60mph in 2.6x seconds with 2.59 being my best. I run the 1/4 mile in 10.4s consistently with 10.33s being my best—these runs are on farm roads, not prep'd drag strip surfaces.

Without BOOSTane Pro and using map 1, I've run 10.5s, 10.6s and 10.7s. I don't have consistent repeatable data on map 1 because I don't use it enough.
Dam I just ordered my jb4 m excited to get it installed
Appreciate 2
limeypride4423.50
r33_RGSport12960.00