View Single Post
      09-15-2011, 12:13 AM   #8
themyst
Major General
South Korea
Rep
Drives: '16 MK7 GTI

ah, I have logs, but admittedly I don't have Excel or know how to plot it on a graph. Just by looking at hard numbers in Google Docs, there are no timing issues. 3 degrees hitting 9.75 by redline, hits 5 degrees post-shift.

AFRs were 12.x across the board, touching 11.8 at certain points. IAT on that video run started around 106 and ended at 141. for a 2-3-4 pull, that's not bad. I had one timing dropout in cylinder 2, but other than that, stable across the board.

boost touched 17.8 psi but mostly 16ish tapering to 8... however Cobb did state the reported boost up top is not accurate. There is no way it pulls that hard at 8 psi at redline

And I've been talking to Terry about a standalone meth failsafe, he's willing to work on creating a standalone FSB to integrate with a flash tune. Kind of pointless now until a stage 2 + meth map comes out.

IMHO, sustain 18 psi to 5500 RPM, gradually taper to 14 psi by redline, 7-8 degrees down low ramping to 16 degrees at redline, and we've got ourselves a meth map I'm just a shadetree tuner though!