Drives: 2022 M5C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by zb2603 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ResIpsaLoquitur View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie_Beamen69 View Post
My car has been at port in Germany for about 3 weeks and no ship has been assigned yet. Anyone have rough time usually how long would that take?
That's longer than things would take in normal times, but not unheard of now. This step is usually around a few days. I have recently seen other forum members with wait times such as this.

Here is the general timeline.

BIMMERPOST Guide to Ordering and Tracking your BMW https://f90.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1463763
I am on the G80/82 tread and people with Build Week 21 seem to have switched to Production Begins (150). One of the members states that his production date is showing as May 11. Are F90s on a different schedule or something?
I am unaware of the schedule the F90 is on vs. the G8X, so I can't speak to that, but I am also Week 21 production and I am still showing scheduled for production.

There are probably other forum members that could speak to this better, but I'll throw out there that G8Xs are produced at Regensburg, while the F90 is produced at Dingolfing. Maybe Regensburg is further ahead on their scheduling? Sorry that this is only speculation and conjecture and doesn't actually answer your question.

I haven't called the "Geniuses" in a while, today might be a good day if I find the time. I'll keep you posted as to what they say!