09-12-2021, 05:34 AM   #4
M5 F90 (2018)
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slugsy01 View Post
Hi all

I have my F90 Comp in MBB coming first week in September.

My dealer is trying to convince me to fit the BMW OEM Performance Kit but I'm not convinced, well, especially in MBB. I think it looks great for white or black cars, but the front splitter in particular doesn't fill me with joy.

This forum has vast experience, does anyone have any suggestions of other kits available, especially where there is a full length front splitter rather than just the side bits.

I'm now quite keen to put one on but it needs to look right, especially with the colour.

Any pointers in right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dave
Congrats Dave and welcome and iv assumed you have a pre LCI?

I had a similar dilemma as i was not very keen on the OEM front splitter option and iv been on the fence for a while now. I finally decided to get the 3D design one where the quality is spot on and fitment OEM good. I over the last couple of years have added the OEM M performance rear diffuser, OEM side skirts and OEM CS spoiler. I try to keep to OEM as much as possible so once its time to move the car on it will be easier with a trade in at the stealers. To me most of the rear spoilers and rear diffusers look similar anyway and certainly most of the side skirts are too so maybe stick with OEM for these and shop around as prices vary greatly in the UK. Then the front splitter there are a few out there which you will see on this forum. Pricing point wise might be an issue as some like 3D and Manhart and RKP are not cheap but for me have the edge in terms of looks. I have a white F90 and would agree the kits look really good on these and suggest you have a good look around on here and the net for MBB F90's with kits on. You will enjoy looking and get some great ideas. Good luck and enjoy her!!
Appreciate 1
Slugsy01157.00