View Single Post
      04-08-2009, 10:08 PM   #7
wolftrouble
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyRoaster View Post
I would love to do the ring but I don't think I can on this trip. I am traveling with my wife and three young children. Taking two or three days to go to a track on our 2 1/2 week trip might be pushing it a little. I have thought about it quite a bit but think I have to save that for our next ED. I will be driving on some great roads. I think I will have to wait till it gets back to the states to get on a track. I have been on a few and it is like nothing else. I can only imagine how awesome the 13 miles of "green hell" must be to drive.

Did you check to see if you would have been covered with the ED insurance on the ring?

I heard back from my CA and he said 1500 miles will be no problem. He has had some M cars go as far as 2000 miles before the first service. Part of me still wants to get the service done and head to the ring while I am in Europe...
Here, let me help.

"Hey honey, there's this really famous racetrack and it's near this beautiful little german town. We could go, do some shopping, maybe stop by and see what's up..."

"Oh hey, look at all the cool cars! Would you and the kids like to stand here and watch them for a little while? Of course you would. This will only take a minute. Well, ok, ten minutes. Less if I'm fast."