Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoTalent View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by trev230 View Post
Now that's an intake! I was looking at the Eventuri but now have to reconsider
Highly recommend the Gruppe M, feedback has been great

Maybe shoei can chime in for us since he was the first to make the switch from Eventuri to Gruppe M
Look, don't get me wrong, I liked the fit and finish of the Eventuri, but my car - at times - did not seem to love it... Others say their vehicles loved it, but mine seemed to have a love-hate with it... My opinion - keeping in mind I'm no engineer - the car doesn't like the open air vs closed air system ala stock intake boxes, soooo, I made the switch to GruppeM and haven't looked back...

I have zero hesitation or soak that I was getting time to time with the Eventuri... Plus, it helps keep the engine bay clean having a closed system... I believe there's a reason Eventuri recently came out with a 2.0 version of the intake where it adds a component so the air flow is more directed into the intakes... Their version of a somewhat closed box intake system so to speak...

That's been my experience with GruppeM... Not that many look under the hood of your cars but it's a delight to see it when you do have to go under the hood...

Full support of GruppeM from fit and finish to how agreeable it is to the car...

Full support of Auto Talent as well... Going on 6 cars they've done work on now? Integrity is key to me and they've been nothing but honest and transparent... Always...
Appreciate 1
GTATX1105.00