02-17-2020, 08:21 PM   #8
JRod1980
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAHF80M3 View Post
Hi all,

I currently own a 2018 F80 M3 Comp and am looking at swapping it for the F90 M5 Comp. I will be using it for a mix of highway driving (6+ hour round trip) and weekend fun.

I love the M3 especially it's handling and performance. I occasionally scare the s**t out of myself by getting sideways accidentally which does concern me and thinking maybe the all wheel drive would help hahaha. Apart from the fun aspects the build quality is also second to non, seats are great, exhaust note is excellent etc etc. the reason for looking at swapping is it's just a bit small for the family.

Apart from all of the performance aspects, what are the key differences as a daily V the M3? Does anyone own both? Or has owned both? Would love to hear your thoughts.
Impossible to make that decision, both totally different vehicles. Both are incredible and you're comparing apples to oranges. Drive the F90. If you know someone with one, perhaps swap cars for a day, you'll see what we are talking about, but if you can somehow swing both, do it. I love my F90. My brother has the F80. Here's big bro and little bro...
Attached Images

Appreciate 1