View Single Post
      09-03-2019, 11:50 AM   #58
Eurohorses
Captain
Rep
Drives: 23 Jahre G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IancoleTX View Post
Here's the funny thing, I'm not selling anything. The intakes are still on my car and I have no plans on changing them out.

That guy is in Warren, MI. I am in Houston, TX. I have not a clue who this guy is, but he did steal my pictures from page 1 of this thread.

This is my eBay feedback which is 700+ perfect and you will notice that I am not selling ANYTHING. This guy has made a fraudulent listing, period. I have reported it. Check his feedback. Fraud.

View post on imgur.com

Also please note that my car is wrapped matte blue and present pictures would reflect that:

View post on imgur.com

But nice work, super sleuth, you cracked the case.

What an idiot I am, and I am humbled before your gargantuan intelligence. You caught me selling my intakes from 1500 miles away from where I live, while advertising it as a different brand than it is. I'm caught! Why didn't I expect a senior detective from the Internet Intelligence Agency to investigate????

Oh wait, people can download pictures from the internet and repost them. You've been on these forums for 10 years and that managed to escape you??

Thanks for jamming your entire foot into your mouth with your incredible jump to conclusions and the totally uncalled-for tone in your post, while also making yet ANOTHER pointless shitpost in my thread.

This thread has been a dumpster fire, completely thanks to hyper-opinionated fuckwits with no actual knowledge of the product, and guess what, now you are one of them. I expect an apology and I'll be waiting.

I've been running the intakes since I made the original post and I remain super happy with them, it's a huge improvement to the driving experience. It's a great product at a reasonable price, that's it.

Gee, looks like you drive an F30, post negative shit about everything, and have no specific knowledge of this product, much less would you be able to own the F90 on which to install it. Fuckwit.
My bad bro. Maybe I did jump the gun not thinking that people stole pictures from forums and listed on ebay. The whole thing seemed shady. I could have approached you better on the fact... my apologies.