Garage List
2018 BMW M5  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Project Gamma Intakes Installed

Quote:
Originally Posted by northtorque View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IancoleTX View Post
You know what else, this is the last effort I put in to do shit for these forums..... it was a cooperative and helpful place......
Please keep up your reviews as we are intelligent enough to sort out the wheat from the chaff, honey from the crap, etc.... I have obtained excellent advice and ideas from this forum and contributed my experience back - it has made my F90 a more enjoyable experience and given me the confidence to explore things i normally would not.

I am reminded of something a wiseman once told me; "Do not argue with idiots - they will drag you down to their level and beat you senseless with it...". And to be clear, I personally am not calling anyone an idiot!
Agreed. LancoleTX, I also started on this forum in the early E90 days, still have the car, and it was great. There is still a lot of value to these forums and appreciate the contributions guys like you make. Thx and keep posting!
Pure S2 Turbos | Vargas Outlets | RB Inlets | OEM SS Kit & Performance Steering Wheel| LCI Rear Conversion | Euro Xenons | RD Sport Quad Exhaust | Spearco Intercooler | Cobb V3 | MORR VS7 | KW V3 | H&R Sways | Mtech Bodykit | Vorsteiner CF Hood, CSL Trunk & Front Lip | Quaife LSD | Rotora BBK | GruppeM Intake | Forge UK DV | AR Design Catted DP's
Appreciate 0