View Single Post
      08-25-2017, 11:25 AM   #202
somer
Major
Rep
Drives: F10 M5 CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemetier View Post
Oh ya had to ask one of those kinds of questions now huh?

I can't check until later but I recall the First Edition shown in the photos and used for the launch has those handles because it's either missing an "option" that's standard pretty much everywhere or was built with a singlular market Control in place.

What exterior color(s) are you considering and with or without Executive Package? Can post up something to keep ya busy.
Marina Bay Blue for sure. You think the chrome is part of soft-close doors or something? I see comfort access is standard at least in the US but obviously these aren't US spec cars since they all have European license plates and no amber reflectors. I always wished the US market got more a la carte options like the european M5/M6 models did in terms of specific options. Things like seat massaging functions, rear windscreen blinds, soft close doors are all things I would just simply not get for simplicity/weight savings reasons.

Another thing, I notice there are no headlight washers in the pictures, what is the deal with those now? I know on the porsche forums certain models for the US market no longer require headlight washers with the newest LED technology but however they still require them in Europe. These have long been a massive waste in the US for years and would be great if they are finally going away.

Is there official word on tire size as well? Hoping for 295s in the rear from the factory.... But my guess is 285s for now and Competition Package with new wheels will be 275/295 combo. Also offset specs on the 706M's would be helpful too, I think the F10 spec 343M wheels in black would look fantastic on this car if they fit.

Last edited by somer; 08-25-2017 at 11:34 AM..
Appreciate 0