View Single Post
      09-23-2008, 02:27 PM   #1
Templedogg
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i, Trailblazer SS, 1934 PU

H&R Front and Rear Sways Installed with pics & teaser black OEM wheel pics

First off thanks to **********s for giving me the best price and excellent customer service as always. This was my third seperate order from them and they are a great company.

I had Speedware in Redmond do the sway installs. They also did my springs so they knew a little of what to expect and the install took only two hours total for both. The front took all of 20 minutes start to end even with the skid pad, the rear was of course the bulk of the time. All the installer had to do though was release the line clips, drop the subframe about 5" and be patient slowly wiggling it out. Everyone at the shop was laughing at just how lame the stock bar is, you seriously can easily bend it with your hands. The H&R bar is very sturdy and is a most do mod in my opinion now after driving with it. My next track day is Oct 1st, so I will get the true test of the cars new character then, but already the cars turn in is more aggresive, much flatter, and gives excellent feed back.

Here are some pics of the install and rear sway comparisons, as well as a teaser of my freshly powder coated black OEM wheels that will be mounted with Z1 Star Specs today....more pics once they are installed soon.
Attached Images