AK M5
A Knight
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpdriver17 View Post
Watch him post a 9 second Dragy run...

I'm sure the tune makes the car a lot faster as every tune does, but I don't think it's going to be anything record breaking as they are claiming. Anything in the low 10's with a warranty would be a good deal though.
Quick update... OP here :

Got the dragy, hooked it up & tested it, got up early at 5am this morning (Saturday) to get empty southbound highway (Boston is a nightmare for traffic) with increased temperature of 40F (its been freezing) and DAMMIT the road was damp and I was constantly slipping. 11.5 sec 1/4-mi with a 1ąsecond slip & lurch. Looks hopeful for low 10's, but can't do runs today. Crap!

Give me a day or so and I'll get DRAGY SCREEN SHOTS of the NOELLE TUNE, for better or for worse, in hand cuffs or not, and put this subject to bed with real data.

After the explosion of (justified) comments and hilarious savagery in this post, I'm HELL BENT on getting this done for you and for me.

STAND BY!
I'M ON IT!

:-)

Thanks, Aaron

PS: - Hey "Hockeytyme" - thanks for the almost-creepy gumshoe FBI investigation into me,... that was actually helpful because I was able to cancel my colonoscopy I scheduled because you took care of going so far up there it wasn't necessary a 2nd time!
Appreciate 0