View Single Post
      04-28-2011, 11:51 AM   #20
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC3 View Post
Not seen one yet? We should do a meet so you can look at mine. But honestly the lowering springs have not slammed much. Mine are settled and I can still stick two fingers into the fender gaps for both front and rear.
Don't urge me too much or I might just do it.. decided on eibach prokit for springs, M ARBS front and back, but still no shocks ..

Quote:
BTW, what makes you choose the oyster/black this time? I remember your V1.0 had black for your kids. The oyster black is really stunning but hard to maintain. I have jean marks on the right side of the driver seat from my slide in and out action. Have to use leather cleaner quite often.
A happy dad is a good dad

Quote:
They drove 350km and kept your car for 3-4 days? That's crazy. They took you car to drag race? If I take my car in I would demand them not to drive my car around, that's insane. Or they can do it without letting me know, just adjust the trip-meter.
Maybe the tech didnt enjoy it very much ... spend hundreds of km in a car, and the traffic, maybe he just as pissed as ICIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlai View Post
Yes but the M Sport alum pedal doesn't look anywhere as nice as the 3D Design ones, which incidentally, looks more like the pedals from MB

And the white tailights do go well with the alum window trims and matches better with the stock front lighting assembly as well. Going with oyster/black because the pure black was too boring in my V1.0, and is just as difficult to clean. Luckily, I get my driver to clean it for me
Did u get black headliner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlai View Post
Quick! All of us should drive 24hrs everyday so that our F10s will have 10,000km before we send them in for checking
I bet u feel that way now with your new car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICIC View Post
Correct, they drove for around 350km or so. As what they told, this is the first time they found transmission malfunction on F10, especiall this new. So they sent e-mail to Germany and ask for details. Comes up the only thing that they can do is test drive, reset computer, getting data as a cycle. They test it for 3-4 days because the car is too new, they wanna make sure the error won't come up again. Otherwise, I will complaint them no doubt. Btw, they set my next service at 5000km, which I think should be 10000km normally. Will check with them at 5000km and see whether they want to check everything again just to make sure? Shouldn't be oil change.

On the flip side, they provide me a courtesy car (7 series) which is also new, only about 130km on the car. I drove for around 500km either lol. Great comfort ride.
Now you don't have to buy a new 7 series you already know what its like.. maybe your trans. thing wasn't so bad afterall..
Appreciate 0