View Single Post
      10-19-2010, 01:18 PM   #7
Swiller
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaheed1 View Post
I would try and find an M sport - they hold their value better than the SE models. If you're considering the 325i at £10k - then I'm sure you can pick up a 320d m sport for the same amount. I wouldn't worry too much about mileage - these things are bullet proof!

Just to point out. An msport is really just stiffer suspension, m badges, and bodykit. If buying second hand, the fact that they hold their residuals betternis a good reason not to buy one second hand. Mileage on the other hand is an important metric if you are worried about resale values. Ses come in all sorts of spec. Sports seats are a must IMHO and shove some second hand oem rims on it.

Bak you should also look into a 330i. Same econ as the 325i more power and same prices second hand. INS and tax negligible. 0-60 is less than 6.5 even on the old auto models.

The 320d is a great car, but you can get a 2008 regd plate 330ise with 87 on clock for a quid under 12 grand. Go a couple of years older with similar mileage and you end up in 4 figures.

Good luck whatever you choose.
Appreciate 0