View Single Post
      05-25-2023, 10:46 AM   #3
kolosy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: over potholes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResIpsaLoquitur View Post
Trying to answer your question is tough without cap cost and MF, as you’ve stated. That’s a little on the higher side at first glance without that information, however. I haven’t checked May lease programs, but residual is in the normal range based on mileage; you only ever really see that fluctuate by a point or two. Comparing the number to the BMW calculator is not the best way to gauge your deal. Those numbers are almost always higher than the actual deal you can get, and rarely, if ever, take into account any discounts or loyalty cash, etc. that you may be entitled to. At 10k/12k miles, that may have made a little more sense. At least it seems like you’re only putting T&F down.

All in all, it’s not a terrible deal by any means if it’s exactly the car you want, you can get the car now, and taking into consideration that EOP is 07/24. If your primary goal is to get the best deal possible, depending on where you are in the country, this probably isn’t it. If you just want it now, then it’s not a terrible deal.
fair enough. i don't have the time / energy to get the best deal in the country and this is a dealer i've bought 4 cars from now so the relationship has some value. i just want to know that i'm not being fleeced. sounds like that's the case...ish. let's see what the numbers look like i guess.

I think I have an M3 problem.
Appreciate 1