View Single Post
      02-26-2006, 12:22 PM   #9
cdheaven
I'm Starving , So I Guess You Are What You Eat
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

i went 2-3 times, and it was horrible both times. keep in mind, i was going with like a 1994 civic hatch, and a kid with a suspended liscence. it was so long ago, that i dont even remember the story. the cop pulled one of us over, so we all pulled over right behind the cop. the cop was REAL cool, he was gonna let one of us drive our friends car away, since my friend had a suspended lisence "and didnt even know it" the problem was we had 4 people. 3 cars. 2 autos, and 2 people that didnt know how to drive stick. so it was impossible. after like 20 minutes the cops where like, we are gonna drive away now, after we drive away, YOU cant let your friend drive this car on a suspended lisence, but since we wont be here anymore to watch you guys, it doesnt really matter. hint hint. dont get pulled over again. hint hint. suprisingly cool cops. then like 2 in rained. then i ran a 14.6 in my tl-s. fun times.
Appreciate 0