Quickburn7
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 Bmw M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeytyme View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
LOL come on!! There is always something faster and Id much rather have an 812 than our "family sedan"

People dont buy F cars to beat M5's. I have had 2 and felt it was just an honor of accomplishment and loved the sound and driveability of both my 458 and even the crappy valued FF (the V12 sounds amazing). But I get it- any one can beat an F car but honestly I am looking at a Scuderia right now and yes it will get killed by the M5 in speed but thats not why I am buying it.

Doesnt the Superfast trap in the higher 130's (138 or so).
Vic, I read that they run a 10.4 @ 141mph. So, with that trap speed it's obvious everything is after the launch or they would have a lower 1/4 time. My car traps 138/139 so I knew it would be a close race starting at those speeds and I wasn't on MS109 with Map6 plugged in either. Either way it's still a fast car and thing was a beauty.

I still kept one of my Ferraris but it's full Novitech and fast as shit and my M5 would be a close race but I kept it for completely different reasons as you stated. But, you gotta admit. It's not fun when you get beat by a sedan..haha
I have an F car that can give you a good race! It's stock too so it might be close.... oh and it's a hybrid
Appreciate 0