stealth.pilot
Knight Commander
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2014 911 Turbo S

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
I think I know what the M5 is as I have owned one from E34 to the present day with an E61 M5 Touring and 30 Jahre. So I know all too well about its flexibility.
And that is the great thing about the 30 Jahre getting it onto the road after work and stretching its legs on the way home to Grünwald.
I use an i3 if I residence in Munich.
\
In America nobody who drives an m5 is going to have an i3 to drive around the city. Parking is not a problem, the roads are plenty wide in our large cities. I'd much rather by in traffic in my M5 with its seats (which are the best in the entire BMW lineup) than in any other BMW.

I don't see what's wrong with adding some autonomous features. Did you know that even the Porsche 911 Turbo S has active cruise control and radar-assisted pre-collision technology? And yet you think the M5 use case is too sporty for this kind of technology?

Get out of town. You (not BMW) are arrogant telling customers what they want instead of asking. In fact I can't think of a single instance where you as a BMW representative have ever asked for the opinions of your customers. As far as I am concerned you can continue to make what you want, and if its good I will buy it, but this upcoming generation of BMWs will not receive my business. I bought 3 F10 generation cars FWIW.
Appreciate 0