HeadOn
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 08 M3 Spark. Graph. 6MT Coupe

Garage List
2008 M3 Coupe  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot_bro2003 View Post
I have used the concierge service when I had my 06 E60. I mean you really hit the nail on the head. There's not much more besides ticket purchase ,reservations, etc. I can add to that by saying I have used them to order pizza for delivery on my way home from work, purchase flowers...

Oh on the ticket purchase (airline), they took the time to research what the lowest fare was, then called me back to give me the results and then subsequently used them to purchase! There really isn't anything they won't do for you that's reasonable. I mean you can give them your credit card number and off you go. I like the fact that you can either call via your car (SOS) or your cell phone (800#). I think it's pretty cheap considering the services you provide. Oh sorry one last thing.... I once was driving back home from DC and I even called to ask them all the football scores

...what more needs to be said. Hope that helps you out some.
Thanks. I pulled the trigger and signed up for the Convenience/Concierge package. I must admit it is kind of nice to be able to just push a button and have them talk with you and send you information directly to the car. Time will tell if I use it a lot.

First impression, is that the people who answer the BMW assist when you are in the car are very nice and seem to know their stuff.

As a follow up on the MyInfo/Google Maps thing, it seems they are pretty confused about this currently. The latest answer was that it hadn't been activated for the US yet.

A new weirdness was the BMW Assist people where surprised when they were able to transmit location information to my car. When I asked they said some 2008 cars aren't able to receive POI info. I asked if I had a new or old system - they said again that I am on the new system. So we'll see what that means.

08 M3 6MT Coupe - Sparking Graphite Metallic
Appreciate 0