lemetier
Plenipotentiary
Rep
Drives: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad850csi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemetier View Post

There will be complaints, praises, and then those who actually get it. They'll be the ones out driving an amazing feat of engineering full of soul rather than googling DCT vs Slushbox and being internet experts.
While I'll admit I'm still a bit concerned about the amount of weight on the front axle and the change to a TC Auto, I've got to say Liam, that is about one of the best posts I've ever read! You're awesome.

Something you may know about, I've read mention of the 19" setup being a square 275/40r19 setup and the 20" setup being 275/35r20 up front with either 285/35r20 or 295/35r20 rear. Can you confirm?
Very kind of you sir. I really appreciate the positive reaction.

DIN weight and the distribution aren't an issue. Both are improved compared to the F10. The new Central Intelligence Module should also be reason not to balk over the transmission. Not only has the available data from ConnectedDrive been improved, data from PDC Radar, ACC Radar, 3D Pulse LIDAR, 3D Stereo Cameras, rear, side, and front Radar (depending on options installed) is fed into the system making it extremely difficult to put the car in a situation where the drivetrain cannot adapt.

As for the tires, don't be surprised if there are several different combinations depending on equipment. The specs can be changed by the driver in iDrive (including out of range customer fitted combinations).
Appreciate 0