08-03-2019, 12:16 PM   #9
NEfan508
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
As a teen I would've spent some time working for a successful small-medium business with the intention of gaining some understanding of what it takes/how to run a business.
I cleaned up job sites as a young teen, 12-14 I learned basics just being observant DO's & DONT's

I was a lot boy too, seeing used cars being reconditioned then sold, good people skills

I parlayed all that experience/knowledge into a nice contracting business

Ok, it makes sense that kids should work or be in a real-world internship or we're going to have 50 million Uber drivers living with parents @ 35

Not spoiling them is difficult but helping with just basics will help them be creative imo

Edit: my son Josh 13 almost 14 is a little man, self confidence sky high, outgoing and a bimmer whore like his dad

I want to teach him everything I never knew as a teen if that makes sense, I asked if he wants to be rich he said it'll be great but that's not his motivation it's experiences and quality of living, if being rich means working 24/7 and stress no thanks he said...

He gets the concept of the "business man & the fisherman" https://paulocoelhoblog.com/2015/09/...e-businessman/
Appreciate 1
F32Fleet3571.50