Rep
Drives: 2020 M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWM5NYC View Post
Still like the F10 more than the F90.
That's cool! Glad you like the pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YanoM5 View Post
Whoaa Cuz...is that 808bot and Purplehaze - Vic!? Very nice!
Thanks! Getting all gram in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueString View Post
I always thought, and these pictures show it, that the F90/G30 platform looks more like a facelift to the F10 then a generation change. It'll be interesting to see how BMW will redesign the next generation of 5 series given it is one of the brand's bestsellers/iconic model. Will they go conservative or bold like the 4 series.
I agree. Much more of an evolution than a revolution. Could be why the current M5 is one of the best modern looking BMWs imo. Hopefully the next version won't be so extreme as the new M3. Time will tell though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josec70 View Post
Very cool Kimo!
Thank you sir! Having several modded M5s on the isalnd take a shoot together was always something I wanted done. Finally worked out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
Can't stand slammed cars. Much less slammed German M5s. But a really cool generational photo shoot. And as always. Your design is stunning.
Thanks for the compliments. Beauty of the car scene is the to each their own approach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminor513 View Post
Wow!! Awesome shoot. Love all 3 as they are sick examples of all 3 generations. The F90 has a nice Alpina Vibe w the wheels. License plate on the purple won wins.
Thank you for the compliments! My F90 was definitely Alpina inspired for it's first phase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune7 View Post
Wow, really classy! Is that purple an Individual paint?
Thanks! The F10 is a wrap. Don't recall the exact color/brand right now.
2001 E46 M3 Oxford Green Metallic II-Cinnamon SOLD
Appreciate 1
Neptune71416.00